Working Principle of Vertical Roller Mill
The grinding disc is driving by motor through reducer. The material falls to grinding disc from the feed opening. The materials are driven to the edge of disc by the centrifugal force and crushed into fine powders by rollers. Then, the hot air from the nozzle take the fine powder to high effiency classsifer.The qualified powder are taken by the air to the powder collector to be collected, while the unqualified powder are sent back for regrinding.
Advantages of Vertical Roller Mill
1. High grinding efficiency: save 20~30% power consumption compared with the ball mill. With the increasing of moisture content, it can save more and more electricity.
2. Strong drying capacity: dry and grind raw materials with moisture content as much as 15%.
3. Mutifunction: crushing, drying, grinding, separating and conveying.
4. Low noises and little dust: no direct contact between the grinding rollers and grinding disc, so metallic impact is avoided and its noises is 20~25 decibels lower. Totally closed negative pressure operation has employed by this vertical grinding mill, so there is no dust during the operation.
5. Low wear rate and little metallic pollution: its metal wear is only 5~10g/t
Specifications of Vertical Roller Mill:
|Turnplate diameter (mm)||1300||1500||1700||1900||2200||2400|
|Final product size||μm||170~45||170~45||170~45||170~45||170~45||170~45|
|Final product water percentage||≤1%||≤1%||≤1%||≤1%||≤1%||≤1%|
|Max. input size (mm)||<38||<40||<42||<45||<50||<55|
|Best water percentage of raw material||<4%||<4%||<4%||<4%||<4%||<4%|
|Drying needed if water percentage is more than||<15%||<15%||<15%||<15%||<15%||<15%|
|Input wind temperature (°C)||<350||<350||<350||<350||<350||<350|
|Output wind temperature (°C)||70~95||70~95||70~95||70~95||70~95||70~95|
|Main motor power (KW)||185~220||250~280||355~400||450~500||710~800||800~900|
|Overall dimension||L (mm)||3500||4200||4700||8500||10200||11700|