Raymond mill is currently a popular grinding equipment in the powder processing industry. It is divided into different models according to the output size, but whether it is a large Raymond mill or a small Raymond mill, the wear of the grinding roller and grinding ring cannot be avoided. How to replace the grinding roller and grinding ring when it is damaged? Presumably, many users want to know something. The following CLIRIK will explain the replacement method and steps of the grinding roller grinding ring of the Raymond mill in detail as follows:
If you want to replace the wearing parts, you need to remove the worn parts first, but this disassembly is also a technical task and requires certain steps, and rash disassembly will definitely not achieve our purpose. Some manufacturers may want to save trouble and ask them to send someone to dismantle after sales. However, under normal circumstances, it takes a certain time for the manufacturer to arrange technicians to the factory. Consumption and labor costs are also very high, so it is beneficial and harmless to figure out how to disassemble the rollers of the Raymond machine.
1. First remove the protective cover, V-belt, flat belt and double pulley on the fast roller shaft on the left side of the Raymond mill;
2. Then remove the gear box and the large and small gears on the right side of the fuselage;
3. Then disassemble the lower rod spring assembly, remove the grinding door, remove the left and right, front and rear patches and the four bearing seat assemblies. At this time, the grinding roller can be gently taken out from the grinding door.
After the Raymond grinding wear parts are removed, the installation and disassembly are reversed and the newly purchased grinding roller can be installed smoothly. CLIRIK specializes in various types of Raymond pulverizers. If you encounter problems during the disassembly and installation of the grinding ring, you can call our after-sales service phone for consultation. Our company will arrange professionals to explain to you one by one. .
1. Before and after use of the new roller grinding device, carefully check whether the connecting bolts and nut plugs are loose;
2. Whether enough lubricating grease is added, etc.;
3. One important thing to pay attention to when replacing the bearing is that no sand or other impurities enter the bearing, which will affect the normal operation of the bearing and greatly reduce the service life of the grinding roller. This is to be paid special attention. of;
4. In addition, when the grinding roller device is used for more than 500 hours and the grinding roller is replaced, the rolling bearings in the roller sleeve must be cleaned, and the damaged parts should be replaced;
5. The refueling tool can be refueled manually or with a butter oiler.
I believe that after reading this article, you will be able to replace the Raymond grinding roller grinding ring independently. It turns out that certain "high, precise and sharp" things done by the technical staff of the mill manufacturer are not so unattainable. In fact, as long as you study more and do more by yourself, many things can be solved by yourself. As long as you pay attention to the details and make sufficient preparations before you start, you can try. This not only saves time, but also saves the replacement cost of wearing parts.
Please enter your message.